Francis & Henry respects our customers’ privacy and is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any way in which we collect your personal information in order to improve your shopping experience at www.francisandhenry.com is set out below.
- We collect information you provide us with when creating an account, signing up for our newsletter or when making a purchase. This information could be your name, address, contact information etc. It is collected in order to process transactions and deliver products to you, communicate with you or notify you of events and special offers that may be of interest to you.
- The information collected is stored by FRANCIS & HENRY based in 03926 Warsaw, VAT 5213385647 REGON 361667061
- The General Data Protection Regulation provides for rights of access, modification and deletion of your personal information.You may do so at any point in time, by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies are small files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
- We use first-party cookies and third-party cookies for the main purposes of web functionality, web statistics and advertising. The cookies we use do not collect any information that can be used to track or identify individuals.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- We work with carefully selected third parties, including social media platforms, who may also set cookies during your visit to be used for remarketing purposes – to show you different products and services based on what you appear to be interested in. Cookies are used to help us and our advertisers see which advertisements you click on and interact with. This type of advertising is designed to provide you with a selection of products based on what you’re viewing on Francis & Henry which are presented to you by our business partners when you visit other selected websites. Each individual advertiser uses its own tracking cookies and the data taken is not confidential or interchangeable.
- Francis & Henry does not pass on, sell, share, or trade any of your personal details with any other third-parties.
- Please note that blocking cookies might have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites as you might not be able to use all of the features offered, you may not be able to store your preferences or some pages might not be displayed properly
This page was last updated 2018-05-23.